Friday 13 March 2015

Everything Happens For A Reason (Unfinished 3)

I'm writing this post, sat outside my college on a bench in the smoking area, with a girl I've become close friends with as she practises playing her guitar and singing to me.
It's moments like this in life that make everything worth while and put life in to context.

Life doesn't have to be about the times of misery, or feeling lost but about those little moments that make everything else make sense.

Life shouldn't be counted on a scale of how long we live, how much we achieve, grades or results, or how many breaths we take but by those moments that can't be replaced.

It's hard to even express how privileged I am to be sat here, listening to beautifully written, beautifully performed music, with a girl who I can guarantee will be a friend of mine for life, with beautiful weather.

It really begins to put in to perspective what's important in life, and how important it is to grab hold of special moments and treasure them

No comments:

Post a Comment